Are you a developer of training material? Do you want to get more community involvement with your training material by making it Findable Accessible Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR)? Look no further, you are at the right (web)address! The ten chapters provide guidance on how you can FAIRify your training material.
Directly to the chapters
- 1. Why FAIR training & training materials?
- 2. Choose material types and formats that facilitate FAIRness
- 3. Get ready to create your materials or reuse
- 4. Use metadata to describe training materials
- 5. Get a persistent identifier for your training training material
- 6. Make it accessible
- 7. Make it reusable
- 8. Provide a licensing
- 9. Boost discoverability
- 10. Recognition, acknowledgment, authorship
Leyla Garcia, Bérénice Batut, Melissa L. Burke, Mateusz Kuzak, Fotis Psomopoulos, Ricardo Arcila, Teresa K. Attwood, Niall Beard, Denise Carvalho-Silva, Alexandros C. Dimopoulos, Victoria Dominguez Del Angel, Michel Dumontier, Kim T. Gurwitz, Roland Krause, Peter McQuilton, Loredana Le Pera, Sarah L. Morgan, Päivi Rauste, Allegra Via, Pascal Kahlem, Gabriella Rustici, Celia W.G. Van Gelder, and Patricia M. Palagi. Ten simple rules for making training materials FAIR. PLoS Computational Biology, 16(5):1–9, 2020. doi:10.1371/journal.pcbi.1007854. ↩